Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- How it Works
Pumice has long been used as an abrasive in cleaning, polishing, and scouring compounds. It is also employed as a lightweight aggregate in precast masonry units, poured concrete, insulation and acoustic tile, and plaster.
- Cleaning -> Very useful agent in cleaning toilets, dirty and stained surfaces.
- Beauty-> They are an all-natural remedy to soften those rough patches of skin. While cleansing and exfoliating your skin, they are useful to rejuvenate and refresh your skin.
- Kitchen-> It can cut through greasy deposits on stove grates.
- Product Name: Pumice / Amorphous Aluminum Silicate
- CAS No: 1332-09-8
- Formula: MxOy ● SiO2
- Synonyms: Pumice
- Intended Use of the Product Food Ingredient, Pharmaceutical, Household and Personal Care Product, Water Treatment, General Industrial Use.
- Reuse or get a glass or plastic container with lid to fill with your Pumice.
- Make sure it's always closed to maintain the integrity of the product.
- Reuse your bag to refill more Pumice at an Everneat location or at your local refill store
- Select the best packaging for your Pumice based on your personal preference or your recycling/composting capabilities.
- Compostable Pouch-> Has a limited shelf-life of 6 months and it's backyard compostable
- Recyclable Pouch-> Plant-based plastic pouch. Check with your local recycling service if they recycle Plastic #4