Coconut Oil (Fractioned)
Fractionated Coconut Oil, like many other carrier oils, is perfectly suitable for blending essential oils. Since essential oils are concentrated and potent oils, when applying them topically, it is necessary to blend it with a carrier oil to reap its potential benefits without causing any harm.
Product Name: Fractionated Coconut Oil
CAS No: 73398-61-5 / 65381-09-1
Synonyms: Liquid Coconut Oil
Intended Use of the Product Food Ingredient, Pharmaceutical, Household and Personal Care Product, Water Treatment, General Industrial Use.
- Reuse or get a glass or plastic container with lid to fill with your Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Make sure it's always closed to maintain the integrity of the product.
- Reuse your bag to refill more Fractionated Coconut Oil at an Everneat location or at your local refill store
- Select the best packaging for your Fractionated Coconut Oil based on your personal preference or your recycling/composting capabilities.
- Compostable Pouch-> Has a limited shelf-life of 6 months and it's backyard compostable
- Recyclable Pouch-> Plant-based plastic pouch. Check with your local recycling service if they recycle Plastic #4