Mini All Purpose Cleaning Kit (4oz)
Clean any surface smarter and greener with our Premium All Purpose Microfiber and All Purpose Mini Cleaner. Easy cleaning in seconds without using paper towels!
- Eco-Friendly & Reusable
- Zero Waste Cleaning
- Lasts hundreds of washes
- Professional Grade
- Streak-free Cleaning
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
- Premium microfiber cloth with corner tag to hang dry
Our All Purpose Cleaner is 100% natural, made in small batches and used every day by our Professional Cleaning team in NYC and CT.
Use it to clean any surface in your kitchen (appliances, inside the refrigerator, stove, hood and oven, cabinets, countertops, sink, and faucets), bathrooms (sink, toilet, tub or shower), floors (tile or concrete), stainless steel, melamine or plastic, and even walls or painted surfaces
Tip: Our All Purpose formula works as an excellent degreaser!
- 01 Mini All Purpose Cleaner (4oz)
- 01 All Purpose Premium Microfiber Cloth 10"x10"
How it Works
- Fold your microfiber towel in 4 (this will give you 8 cleaning sides)
- Spray your All Purpose Microfiber with All Purpose Cleaner.
- Clean the area, apply pressure to remove hard spots.
- Enjoy a clean surface!
For tough areas, let the product work for a few minutes before cleaning. Rinse your All Purpose Microfiber Cloth after each use and hang dry.
We only use the best therapeutic grade essential oils
All Purpose Ingredients
100% Plant and Mineral derived ingredients:
- Distilled Water (purified water)
- Coco Glucoside (coconut based)
- Decyl Glucoside (coconut based)
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Sodium Citrate (food grade)
- Essential Oils (plant derived / therapeutic grade)
*Just for Cleaning Purposes, not safe for ingesting | Refill, reuse or recycle the container
Microfiber Cloth Details
Quantity: 01 Mini All Purpose Cleaner (4oz) & 01 All Purpose Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Size: 4oz & 12"x12" (30cm x 30cm)
Material: 80% Polyester + 20% Polyamide
Weight: 0.9 oz
Edges: 4 Threads Overlock Stitching
Microfiber Cloth Washing Instructions
- Machine or hand wash in warm or hot water
- Use detergent and rinse with vinegar for better results (no fabric softeners)
- Wash with other microfiber cloths, use our color-coded system to prevent cross-contamination.
- Hang dry using our corner label or tumble dry low with other no-lint microfiber cloths.