Citric Acid (USP)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- How it Works
Citric Acid is effective for removing soap scum, hard water stains, calcium deposits, lime and rust. Citric acid kills bacteria, mold, and mildew. It's great for general disinfecting and cleaning.
- Cleaning -> Use it as a scouring powder, to deodorize textiles (rugs, sofa, mattresses, and more, your refrigerator, and your drains
- Laundry-> It can be used as a natural bleaching ingredient
- Beauty-> Make your own deodorant, dry shampoo, exfoliator, toothpaste, and more.
- Kitchen-> It can be an additive to food and beverages.
- Product Name: Citric Acid Anhydrous
- CAS No: 77-92-9
- Formula: C6H8O7
- Synonyms: Anhydrous Citric Acid
- Intended Use of the Product Food Ingredient, Pharmaceutical, Household and Personal Care Product, Water Treatment, General Industrial Use.
- Reuse or get a glass or plastic container with lid to fill with your Citric Acid.
- Make sure it's always closed to maintain the integrity of the product.
- Reuse your bag to refill more Citric Acid at an Everneat location or at your local refill store
- Select the best packaging for your Citric Acid based on your personal preference or your recycling/composting capabilities.
- Compostable Pouch-> Has a limited shelf-life of 6 months and it's backyard compostable
- Recyclable Pouch-> Plant-based plastic pouch. Check with your local recycling service if they recycle Plastic #4