Original price $0.19 - Original price $0.19
$0.19 - $0.19
Current price $0.19
- How it Works
Epsom salt can be used on tough-to-clean pots and pans. If you've burnt something onto the base, left residue or neglected dirty dishes, scrubbing with Epsom will make your cleaning easier.
- Cleaning -> Pour a small amount of Epsom into the pot after soaking it in hot, soapy water.
- Laundry-> To use Epsom salt in laundry, simply add 1-2 Tablespoons to each load along with your choice of laundry detergent.
- Beauty-> The elements it contains has natural healing properties and also help exfoliate and smooth the rough patches on the skin. That makes this compound a powerful beauty booster.
- Kitchen-> If you have a pan with burned food stuck onto it, don't hurt your arm trying to scrub it off! Instead, just mix a little Epsom salt with warm water in the pan, scrub, and rinse clean.
- Product Name: Magnesium Sulfate
- CAS No: 10034-99-8
- Formula: MgSO₄
- Synonyms: Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate
- Intended Use of the Product Food Ingredient, Pharmaceutical, Household and Personal Care Product, Water Treatment, General Industrial Use.
- Reuse or get a glass or plastic container with lid to fill with your Epsom Salt.
- Make sure it's always closed to maintain the integrity of the product.
- Reuse your bag to refill more Sodium Bicarbonate at an Everneat location or at your local refill store
- Select the best packaging for your Epsom Salt based on your personal preference or your recycling/composting capabilities.
- Compostable Pouch-> Has a limited shelf-life of 6 months and it's backyard compostable
- Recyclable Pouch-> Plant-based plastic pouch. Check with your local recycling service if they recycle Plastic #4