Pumice has long been used as an abrasive in cleaning, polishing, and scouring compounds. It is also employed as a lightweight aggregate in precast masonry units, poured concrete, insulation and acoustic tile, and plaster.
How it works
- Cleaning -> Very useful agent in cleaning toilets, dirty and stained surfaces.
- Beauty-> They are an all-natural remedy to soften those rough patches of skin. While cleansing and exfoliating your skin, they are useful to rejuvenate and refresh your skin.
- Kitchen-> It can cut through greasy deposits on stove grates.
- Product Name: Pumice / Amorphous Aluminum Silicate
- CAS No: 1332-09-8
- Formula: MxOy ● SiO2
- Synonyms: Pumice
- Intended Use of the Product Food Ingredient, Pharmaceutical, Household and Personal Care Product, Water Treatment, General Industrial Use.
- Reuse or get a glass or plastic container with lid to fill with your Pumice.
- Make sure it's always closed to maintain the integrity of the product.
- Reuse your bag to refill more Pumice at an Everneat location or at your local refill store
Select the best packaging for your Pumice based on your personal preference or your recycling/composting capabilities.
- Compostable Pouch-> Has a limited shelf-life of 6 months and it's backyard compostable
- Recyclable Pouch-> Plant-based plastic pouch. Check with your local recycling service if they recycle Plastic #4