Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- How it Works
Sodium Bicarbonate is the most versatile staple in every household. Boost its cleaning and deodorizing powder with a few drops of Essential Oils. Here are some quick ideas on how to use it:
- Cleaning -> Use it as a scouring powder, to deodorize textiles (rugs, sofa, mattresses, and more, your refrigerator, and your drains
- Laundry-> Use 1/4 cup to deodorize and freshen your load
- Beauty-> Make your own deodorant, dry shampoo, exfoliator, toothpaste, and more.
- Kitchen-> Bake your favorite recipes or to simply soak beans.
- Product Name: Sodium Bicarbonate
- CAS No: 144-55-8
- Formula: NaHCO3
- Synonyms: Baking Soda
- Intended Use of the Product Food Ingredient, Pharmaceutical, Household and Personal Care Product, Water Treatment, General Industrial Use.
- Reuse or get a glass or plastic container with lid to fill with your Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Make sure it's always closed to maintain the integrity of the product.
- Reuse your bag to refill more Sodium Bicarbonate at an Everneat location or at your local refill store
- Select the best packaging for your Sodium Bicarbonate based on your personal preference or your recycling/composting capabilities.
- Compostable Pouch-> Has a limited shelf-life of 6 months and it's backyard compostable
- Recyclable Pouch-> Plant-based plastic pouch. Check with your local recycling service if they recycle Plastic #4